Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: Stuck and can’t escape it.

@Patches59 - I know, it’s just hard, things are too much at the moment I’m so devastated that I miscarried, I wanted to keep the baby, it broke me to bits. 

@PinkFlamingo - they didn’t really help me, they basically told me I’m fine when I’m not, I hate myself so much at the moment with how I miscarried my own baby. I am mad and frustrated and very upset. I am struggling to regulate and grieve, I haven’t even be able to let out my tears, I have just shut everyone out and supports aswell. 

im safe

Yes @Fluttershy1 💜😔

Things are so rough right now, and I’m so sorry they didn’t help you - this is so not ok to be left feeling this way sweetness 💜

I do understand the reaction to self isolate, and these emotions are part of the process…I went through something very similar.  
When you’re ready, please do reach out to pink elephants  when you can chat on the phone - these people are a specialty support for exactly where you’re at 🌺🌺💜💜

here for you, holding space, and sitting with you 💜💜🦩

@PinkFlamingo - I’ve just curled up in bed feeling like a burden, I just wish I never miscarried, I wanted to have this baby. It’s just a constant overwhelming feeling, I’m shutting everyone out, I hardly want to talk to any of my supports, I retreat back to my bed, I just wanna hide. I just feel like a failure. Am safe 

Aw, sweetness, I do understand how painful this is for you, and I wish I had the power to take it away @Fluttershy1 💜

It’s not your fault hun..sometimes, as hard as it is, it unfortunately happens 😔

I do understand the feeling to hide away. Stay there in your safe space, and I hope you can get some much needed rest very soon dearest 💜

here holding space and sitting with you now 🌺💜

I feel like it’s my fault @PinkFlamingo - I wanted the baby but I miscarried it. Things just are falling apart. I’m safe 

I do understand why that is happening  @Fluttershy1 💜

im so sorry sweetness 😔💜

It’s just overwhelming, I’m exhausted from just pushing through hour by hour @PinkFlamingo - so many emotions going at once. Am safe 

going to try and sleep, if not I’ll come back. 
I’ll check in later, am safe

It is so overwhelming and so exhausting sweetness @Fluttershy1 💜

Yes; get some sleep if you can, and I’ll catch you tomorrow 💜💜

@Fluttershy1 I hope with time you are able to process the loss, and shift the blame off yourself. It was never your fault. I hope today is a better day for you ❤️
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance