Skip to main content

Re: Good Morning!

..ta ..dah .. @Glisten  good onya... i dont even know what I am doing , I know sleep, fear of sleep, wanting to drink, the beachball guy in the mirror (think am shrinking..) ..

going to write last 'next step ' down AGAIN. a bathtub. a big one. alr

already thinking prepping for next summer re heat. cannot do that again. will work it out.

got to get some trees in the ground and some freaken herbs Ha ha lol

Nite. thanks for your company. am I a prostitute/welcome mat ? have said same things to others on here like 7 years ago lol . poor old @Faith-and-Hope  I am actually getting somewhere . And I hope you are as well 🙂

Hell no @TAB never watch Clockwork Orange and near intend too 🫣

yeah am scaring myself @Glisten  ..was a rite of passage thing in 80s\

ie watching it at arty cinemar

Video with sound from bonus It's Hard CD Keyboards: Tim Gorman Drums: Kenny Jones

I yam I yam @TAB , slowly but surely.  Survived the tempest.  Picking up the pieces.  Can’t give timeframes, or any more info, but you might have crossed paths with ex at roxby.  Good to hear you’re making progress.  It’s all in the baby steps.

thats good @Faith-and-Hope .

Roxby is a very big place with disparate work areas. people could work there for years and not see someone else who was there.

Also I was never there for that long at any one time as I kept leaving lol

@Faith-and-Hope 

Hello I need to catch up on messages.....

These are my bird's Roki - he's the old grey one the underdog and Ziggy the young 🌱 sprightly b....... Of the cage 

IMG-20240210-WA0002.jpeg

Hi Roki, Ziggy and @PeppyPatti 🙂
Happy Monday to you all!

Hey @PizzaMondo 

Like I write Ziggy is b......

She sits in the seed when we change the seed so Roki can't eat it. They have this codependent thing happening. When Ziggy hops out of the cage to run around the unit, he looks for her. 

I was just writing to

@saturnzoon then lost the message......  Typical. ....

@saturnzoon I'm raising my eyebrows in your positively message. I'll find message again..... 

Hi @PizzaMondo  iv got stuff to tell you. 

Why did you keep leaving @TAB 

You should see my budgies - that make you laugh with their antics 

35-awards-wildlife-photography-winners-06.jpg