Skip to main content

Re: I can’t cope

PS @Captain24 @Snowie I'm off for the night, sending you both oodles of love 💜 and some very fuzzy hugs (I'm in my oodie hehe) 🫂🫂🫂

Hi @Captain24 

Leaving some 💗💗💕💕for you hon, hoping today is going ok

Sending love today @Captain24 @and hoping all goes well for you ❤️🩵

I broke down in group today. @Eve7 @Snowie. Then I broke down on the massage therapist. So much anxiety. But I’m now in until Wednesday. 

Hope you are both as ok as you can be

I'm sorry that has happened @Captain24 but the extra stay might be therapeutic. Thinking of you xo

I need the extra days @Eve7. I don’t feel safe enough to go yet. But Wednesday is my limit. I’ve rearrange things at home to make it easier but I can’t change some stuff. 

Staying a little longer sounds like a good idea @Captain24 

Hopefully it helps.

I don’t know yet whether they will allow me to see the psychologist while I’m an inpatient @Snowie. I will hopefully find out on Monday. Stay is for the best and they can’t discharge me until I’ve seen the doctor anyway. 

So I just rung my bestie. We had an awesome chat. I told her how I’m feeling right now and how I look. It was great to talk to her. It was a great connection, one I needed. She made me laugh after having a really hard day. I have missed her and I’m so excited that she is back in town. I’ve told everyone here that she was moving back. 

Oooo! That's great @Captain24 . She's finally arrived! I bet you will have heapsa great times. Maybe it's what you need right now.

As they say, Laughter is the best medicine!