Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Have an account?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: I can’t cope

PS @Captain24 @Snowie I'm off for the night, sending you both oodles of love 💜 and some very fuzzy hugs (I'm in my oodie hehe) 🫂🫂🫂

Hi @Captain24 

Leaving some 💗💗💕💕for you hon, hoping today is going ok

Sending love today @Captain24 @and hoping all goes well for you ❤️🩵

I broke down in group today. @Eve7 @Snowie. Then I broke down on the massage therapist. So much anxiety. But I’m now in until Wednesday. 

Hope you are both as ok as you can be

I'm sorry that has happened @Captain24 but the extra stay might be therapeutic. Thinking of you xo

I need the extra days @Eve7. I don’t feel safe enough to go yet. But Wednesday is my limit. I’ve rearrange things at home to make it easier but I can’t change some stuff. 

Staying a little longer sounds like a good idea @Captain24 

Hopefully it helps.

I don’t know yet whether they will allow me to see the psychologist while I’m an inpatient @Snowie. I will hopefully find out on Monday. Stay is for the best and they can’t discharge me until I’ve seen the doctor anyway. 

So I just rung my bestie. We had an awesome chat. I told her how I’m feeling right now and how I look. It was great to talk to her. It was a great connection, one I needed. She made me laugh after having a really hard day. I have missed her and I’m so excited that she is back in town. I’ve told everyone here that she was moving back. 

Oooo! That's great @Captain24 . She's finally arrived! I bet you will have heapsa great times. Maybe it's what you need right now.

As they say, Laughter is the best medicine!

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Have an account?

For urgent assistance